Social Media management is a process of analyzing social media audiences and developing a strategy of monitoring online conversations, collaborating with influencers, and measuring leads to providing great money-making opportunities.
Problems and Solutions:
When you see the importance you will look at solutions, not problems so here is a brief of what social media can do!
Billions of people are using social media around the globe, hope you may not miss this opportunity to use it.
- 45% of retailers spend more on social media marketing.
- 40% of respondents plan to expand their market team.
- 93% of respondents are currently buying ads on Facebook whereas Instagram provides the highest return on ad spend.
- Twitter – 83%, Linkedin – 63%, Pinterest – 25% provides return on ad spend.
- Even in uncertain conditions and drowsy days, a good solid marketing plan will help you drive away problems by making the campaign successful.
Benefits With Our Service:
We improve website performance by bringing the best quality format for the end user’s device browser.
We leverage social media platforms to successfully drive their objectives across the marketing funnel from raising brand awareness to increasing store visits by conducting a social media audit, deciding on the right social media platforms, analyzing your target audience, having an in-depth analysis of your social media presence and getting a custom data-driven strategy to produce tangible results.
We do Remarketing, cause current customers often play a huge role in social media ads, because people who have visited your website in the past might decide to buy if they see your ad again.
This service makes it possible to reach users in their preferred locations, strengthen brand awareness, maintain customer loyalty, encourage repeat shopping and generate valuable leads.
Social Media Services Offered:
- Social media network setup and optimization.
- Social media account audit.
- Brand reputation analysis.
- In-depth competitor analysis.
- Data-driven social strategy.
- Monthly consultations.